Having trouble? Contact us!
Continue to homepage
Continue to homepage
Terms & Conditions
These are the general Terms and Conditions which apply to all use of this Site. Please read them carefully. Your use of the Site and of the Service will be subject to these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or comments with regard to these Terms and Conditions please contact us either by email or phone.
We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You should read the Terms and Conditions each time you use our Site and Service, ensuring you are aware of the most current changes made to them.
Important liability statement
Whilst we will do our best (that is to use reasonable care and skill) in providing the property valuations, the property valuations provided on this Site are estimates only and you must only use them on that basis and only for personal (non-business) use. The Service works on the basis of analysing property prices for equivalent properties in the area. The equivalent properties may differ in a number of ways which are not taken into account, such as standard of construction and general condition or to specific location. Also, the valuations are by their nature subjective and based on market forces at the time (and markets can change for various reasons).
The valuations are not provided to be relied on for property sale, purchase, mortgage or related purposes. We strongly recommend that you seek a professional valuation from a suitably qualified surveyor or other suitably qualified professional before making any decision whether to buy, sell, let or rent a property, and that you seek advice from a suitably qualified estate agent before determining the market sale price of any property you wish to sell (and in fact it is recommended that you speak to more than one agent to compare valuations).
The valuations are provided for your use only and you may not encourage or allow any other person to rely on them. We shall not be liable for any losses you or anyone else suffers as a result of relying on the valuations. This includes not being liable for any loss of profit, loss of bargain, loss of capital through over-payment or under-sale or for any indirect, special or consequential loss. We cannot and do not guarantee that the Service will be constantly available or error-free. Also, our liability to you is limited to £100.
WE DO NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT OUR LIABILITY FOR ANYTHING WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO AND YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER ARE NOT AFFECTED BY ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. In these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions apply:
"Service" means the provision of estimated property valuations through or via the Site
2. Conditions of your use of this Site and Service
1. You may use the Site and the Service for personal use only and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. You may:
a) browse the Site using a compatible web browser. Permission to browse the Site includes permission to make transient or cached copies of parts of the Site to the extent that this occurs in the normal course of using your browser and that these copies are used only to facilitate current or subsequent access to the Site by you;
(b) print a copy of any page of the Site, for your own personal purposes, provided you do not do any of the things set out under "What you are not allowed to do".
3. What you are not allowed to do
1. Except to the extent expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions, you are not allowed to make any copies of any part of the Site.
2. You may not remove or change anything on the Site.
3. You may not include or create links to or from the Site without our prior written consent.
4. You are not allowed to remove or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied or printed off from the Site.
5. You must only use the Site and the Service and anything available from the Site or the Service for lawful purposes, and you must comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations.
4. Your personal information
1. All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material and content contained in this Site is either owned by us or has been licensed to us by the rights owners so that we can use this material as part of our Site and Service. You are only allowed to use this Site and the material contained in this Site as well as the Service as set out in these terms.
6. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
1. We do not, and nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall act to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, fraud or any other liability which may not by applicable law be excluded or limited. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected by any of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Subject to clause 6.1 above, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of valuations provided and we shall not be liable to you or any third party in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise for any loss of profit, loss of bargain, loss of capital through over-payment or under-sale or for any indirect, special or consequential loss arising from (i) any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or delays, interruptions, errors or omissions in the delivery of, the valuations or data or any other information supplied to you through this Site or through our Service or (ii) any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon such valuations or information, and we cannot and do not guarantee that the Service will be constantly available or error-free.
3. Subject to clauses 6.1 and 6.2, our liability to you whether in contract, tort or otherwise is limited to £100.
4. Subject to clause 6.1, you agree that your use of the Service is on an as is and as available basis and that your use of the Service (and your reliance on any valuations or other information available through the Service) is at your sole risk.
5. The Site includes links to external sites. We have included links to these sites and to provide you with access to information and services that you may find useful or interesting. We are not responsible for the content of these sites and pages or for anything provided by them.
6. Subject to clause 6.1, while we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Site, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
7. The valuations are provided to you only and may only be used by you for personal non-business use. You may not encourage or allow any other person to rely on them.
7. Suspension of Site
1. We may suspend the operation of the Site for repair or maintenance work or in order to update or upgrade the contents or functionality of the Site from time to time. Access to or use of the Site or any sites or pages linked to it will be not necessarily be uninterrupted or error free.
8. Enquiries or complaints
1. If you have any enquiries or complaints (about the Service or the Site) then please address them to site admin.
9. General and governing law
1. By browsing the Site you are accepting that you are bound by the Terms and Conditions which are current at that time. You should check these each time you revisit the Site.
2. Subject to clause 6.1, these Terms and Conditions form the entire understanding between us and you and supersede all previous agreements, understandings and representations relating to the subject matter. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other provision. Both of us may delay enforcing our rights under these Terms and Conditions without losing them.
3. We will not be liable to you for any breach of these Terms and Conditions which arises because of any circumstances which we cannot reasonably be expected to control.
4. No part of these terms and conditions may be enforced by any person other than us and you.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with English law, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts...
1. What information do we collect?
We collect certain data about you when you register to use the Service, such as name and email address, your property type and enquiry details. We may also ask you for other optional information about your work, financial circumstances, lifestyle and interests. If you choose to give us this information, we will use it to help us to tailor the Service to your needs and preferences.
Although we do not make it compulsory to give us every item of information we ask for, the more information you volunteer (and the more accurate it is), the better we can personalise the Service for you.
We also collect information from you if you choose to take part in any of our surveys, competitions or promotions. We use this information to better understand how people use this site and the Service and so that we can contact winners of competitions and plan other promotional campaigns.
The Site does not automatically capture or store personal information relating to visitors to this Site other than to log the IP address of visitors (the unique address associated with your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server and basic session details generated by visitors to this Site. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party sites from which it is possible to link to our Site with information on the number of users linking to our Site from their sites. You cannot be identified by those sites from this information.
2. How is this information used?
This information is used to:
· Operate the Service and send you information you request on the Site
· Generate aggregate statistics about our Site visitors and users of the Service
· Collect broad demographic information for aggregate use
· Improve the content of our web pages
· Administer this Site
· Customise the Service we provide to you
· Notifiy you when your registration with the Service is due to expire
· Handle enquiries, orders or applications submitted to us by you
· Verify your identity (for example, in the event you participate in a promotion or are a competition winner)
· Conduct surveys and market research
· Send you our newsletter and information about products and services that may interest you, if you have agreed to us doing so. This may be by email. If at any time you do not wish to continue to receive these details then contact us using these details.
3. With whom is your information shared?
We may analyse and disclose aggregate statistics about our Site visitors and users of our Service in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of the Site or its visitors.
By using this site you agree that we may share your information with our trusted partners so that they can provide information to you about products and services that may interest you. This may be by email, SMS, telephone or direct mail. If at any time you do not wish us to share your information in this way, then contact us using the contact details on our website.
This Site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites and recommend that you check the policy of such third party sites and contact the owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
4. Access to this site from outside the European Economic Area
If you use our Service while you are outside the EEA, your information may be transferred outside the EEA in order to provide the Service to you.
5. Your rights
If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with please contact us as set out below. You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we store about you (for which we may charge a small fee).
If you wish us to stop sending you information about products and services that may interest you, or passing your data to our trusted partners so that they may do so, then you should contact us using the details below and let us know.
We place a great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will continue to update these measures as new technology becomes available.
We may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer when you look at our Site. This information facilitates your use of our Site and helps us to provide you with the best level of service. For example, cookies help us to show you advertisements which are relevant to your interests.
You can erase or block cookies from your computer if you want to (your help screen or manual should tell you how to do this), but certain areas of our Site may not work correctly if you set your browser not to accept cookies.
8. Contacting Us
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is a piece of data stored by a website within a browser, and then subsequently sent back to the same website by the browser. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember things that a browser had done there in the past, which can include having clicked particular buttons, logging in, or having read pages on that site months or years ago.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc) when you complete registration or enquiry forms, submit comments to the Site, participate in message boards, blogs and other such user generated content facilities or send emails to us. Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
Collection of Cookies across all sites
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your computer's hard drive by your web browser when you first visit the Site. The cookie allows us to identify your computer and find out details about your last visit. Most Internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer. Generally you have the option to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is issued or reject all cookies. The different cookies we use across this site are: